Pages

Monday, January 4, 2016

New Year's Goals

I have two new year's goals,

1). I will maintain a B- grade or higher in all my classes.

Last semester I did not do well in a particular class and I wasn't prod of it. I will be more present in class where the information is taught. For studying I will prepare for tests more efficiently by starting multiple days ahead.

2). I will make CCS for track. 

Always met with injuries, I was never able to perform well, and I use that as an excuse, but I know I can do it. I have trained hard this year squatting, and getting my strength up in the weight room, and I hope to see the results on the field. During the season I will do my best to take care of my body, and keep it in top shape. Its not really a fight against any other runner, but rather a fight against myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment